Six years have elapsed since Guantanemo Bay, leaving Harold and Kumar estranged from one another with very different families, friends and lives. But when Kumar arrives on Harold’s doorstep during the holiday season with a mysterious package in hand, he inadvertently burns down Harold’s father-in-law’s beloved Christmas tree. To fix the problem, Harold and Kumar embark on a mission through New York City to find the perfect Christmas tree, once again stumbling into trouble at every single turn.
Screening will be held on Wednesday November 2 at 7:30PM at the Cinemark Palace at the Plaza 500 Nichols Road Kansas City, MO
Were looking for fans of the series to give these passes away to, so your going to have to work for them. Following are some questions about Harold & Kumar’s previous adventures. Answer all the questions correctly and get five entries to win passes to see the film. Get four out of five get four entries, so on and so forth. Good luck! (Note: you must answer at least one question correctly to be entered to win.)
1. In “Harold & Kumar Go To White Castle,” what early 90s classic do Harold & Kumar passionately belt out after stealing the Extreme Sports Punks’ car?
2. Which actor best known for his dramatic work, played both Freakshow in “Harold & Kumar Go To White Castle” and the Grand Wizard of the KKK in “Harold & Kumar Escape From Guantanamo Bay?”
3. What is the name of the poem that Kumar recites to Vanessa when trying to break up her wedding in “Harold & Kumar Escape From Guantanamo Bay?”
4. In “Harold & Kumar Escape From Guantanamo Bay,” what was the name of the Texas whore house Neil Patrick Harris brought Harold & Kumar too?
5. What did Harold & Kumar order at White Castle?
Contest closes on Monday October 31.
A VERY HAROLD & KUMAR 3D CHRISTMAS opens nationwide Friday November 4th.
Starting December 2, 2009 : PLEASE ONLY ONE ENTRY PER HOUSEHOLD/EMAIL. MULTIPLES WILL DISQUALIFY YOU. Multiple entries makes the random drawing unfair for others. giveaway rules and regulations
Bring the pass and arrive early! Seating is on a first-come, first-served basis. Passes do not guarantee seating. Theater is overbooked to ensure capacity.
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY. Winners randomly selected. Limit one pass per entry. Pass admits two.